Thursday, May 28, 2015

Yes I know that is unhealthy





\"So... like what you see?\" 
\"I ought to schedule our date however apprehend i am brooding about you a technique or another\" 
\"How concerning we tend to meet at the trail station?\"

OK, therefore returning to the qualitative analysis scene at the extraordinary age of fifty eight is quite a notion! plenty of individuals suppose once you are over fifty everything stops operating (if you recognize what I mean). Well i am here to inform you that is A daring FACE LIE!! pitying yelling however that is the reasonably thinking that gets my panties during a bunch (if I wore them however that is another journal too!) Anyhoo, the four statements higher than were truly verbalized to Maine. You see, i made a decision to affix the net qualitative analysis scene. LORD KEEP Maine close to THE CROSS AND TAKE THE WHEEL!!

So here\'s what have happened (yes i do know that is unhealthy English). I will not mention the sites I even have used as a result of many folks are terribly lucky therefore a lot of power to you! the primary quote was from a awfully nice gentleman and that we were on our second date. i feel we tend to each knew it had been NOT going from now on. As we tend to left the eating house he says to Maine \"Can I raise you a private question?\" and so it came... \"Are your breasts real?\" Well... unneeded to mention I had no words. i used to be stunned! Speechless! to a small degree flattered as a result of they are! however still... ewwwwww!

Gentleman #2. This was a doooooosy! we tend to had planned to satisfy at a eating house and it had been progressing to be a date. You see i am generally to a small degree nervous if there hasn\'t been a lot of speech communication before Maineeting however i used to be receptive making an attempt \"new\" ways that of thinking in 2014! therefore the date was with a decent friend and her husband and me and my date. I had jokingly aforementioned to my friend if you hear Maine say \"wow i can not wait to own my Hagen Daas tonight\" you may apprehend the date is OVER!!

So when several texts back and forth with my date, him being associate degree hour late {and then|then|so|and therefore} texting Maine to satisfy him outside of the eating house (I suppose it had been so I might see his car) he sits down at the table. once all the introductions and pleasantries were done, he leans over and whispers in my ear... \"So, like what you see?\" NOOOOOOOO!!!!! God facilitate me!! I still ought to eat dinner with this person! American state, did I mention our date was at 9:00pm (originally 8:00pm) however he was carrying SUN GLASSES!! therefore... it had been a Haagen Daas night!

I don\'t acumen folks eff nowadays! whereas it\'s exciting to satisfy new folks it is also shivery and depressing. i\'d like to meet adult male. Right I simply do not suppose it\'s progressing to happen on-line. to not mention i am not extremely fascinated by men my age. decision Maine the C word (Cougar) if you want to. I simply like the energy of younger men. I attempt to keep myself in fine condition and unless I notice a gentleman my age United Nations agency has done identical... sorry, not interested. affirmative I aforementioned it! confine mind i am not craving for a twenty year old! however below fifty is NIIIIICE!! I digress!

So, Mr. #3. currently some folks say offer him a second likelihood. maybe he simply did not opt for the most effective words. however here\'s what have happened. we tend to had 3 nice dates and when the third one I did not hear something for a week! Then a couple of periodic texts. when creating a date for a Saturday I received this text (after I texted to envision if we tend to were still on) \"I ought to schedule our date however apprehend i am brooding about you a technique or another\". Hmmmm... undecided i do know what that actually suggests that. however i feel if he were extremely interested i\'d be hearing from him a lot of usually.

And last however not lest man #4. I had been chatting with this person on-line for a couple of weeks. aforementioned he was associate degree lawyer... cool. stony-broke our initial date as a result of he was \"working on a case\"... OK... stuff happens. stony-broke our second tentative date... had to pay time together with his daughters. Oookaaay. Finally selected a 3rd date. currently to Maine if you\'ve got broken 2 dates already, you would possibly need to come back along with your A game for this third attempt! Well... NOT therefore MUCH!! Not solely did he not come back to to Maine till the day of the \"alleged\" date however he wished to satisfy where??... At the trail station???!!! currently there was a time (not ciao ago) that i would have thought of this and tried to reason it go in my very own head. maybe he is aware of of a cute eating house down there (wherever \"there\" is) or maybe... perhaps... maybe you... Nope cannot consider a reason to satisfy within the Path station!! therefore I counsel we tend to decide a a lot of acceptable time for a \"proper date\" wherever we will opt for a eating house for dinner that we will each agree on. And here\'s the response (not word for word however you will get the gist) he says \"Well given the method we tend to\'ve met i\'d like we tend to meet initial to envision if we like one another and so we will build a \"proper date\". i do not need to waste our time and cash. i do know that is not romantic however... \"

AAAAAAAND... SCENE!

Needless to mention... no date. therefore I\'ve set to induce obviate my on-line qualitative analysis accounts and let the Universe pay attention of it. i will depart a lot of as a result of i noticed i am not progressing to meet anyone reception in my pajamas!

PLEEEEEEEASE somebody tell Maine WHAT THE... ? therefore my journey continues. however my question is, what is a lady over fifty, preferring the corporate of younger gentleman, to do?! If there\'s anyone out there United Nations agency incorporates a formula for qualitative analysis over fifty in 2015 please share.

In the meanwhile, keep tuned for the a lot of ACT two... Now What?

Stay Fierce! 
Brenda

0 comments:

Post a Comment